- It was the first time for either of us to visit the MoMA! We saw Van Gogh's Starry Night and exhibitions concerning the 1960s, along with a ton of other art.
- We went to the NBC Store in the Rockefeller Center, then had dinner at Shake Shack. I had their brownie batter hot chocoloate. Man oh man was it good.
- Claire Chase gave her Density iv concert. This. This was everything. There was a talk before the show about the overarching narrative of the concert and some of the planninging that went into it. At one point during the concert, she wore a leather jumpsuit. I repeat: Leather. Jumpsuit. Needless to say, she's super badass and I want to be her friend. My favorite piece was Gama XV: Piece for Two Speaker Dresses, performed with Pauchi Sasaki, where Claire and Pauchi both wore dresses/skirts MADE OF SPEAKERS. It was the coolest thing.
- Sarah spent the day with us too! We started with lunch in Little Italy. We had pizza, of course. We also meandered through Chinatown.
- We walked through Central Park, specifically hitting up Strawvberry Fields.
- Went to the Top of the Rock. It was cold and crazy windy, but there were great views.
- Saw the Rockefeller Christmas tree!
- Witnessed hell in the form of so many people surrounding you that you can't move... #nyc
- Walked around the Broadway theaters and shops
- Went to Fishs Eddy - wonderful place!
- Stopped by the Momofuku Milk Bar